lunes, 16 de julio de 2018

unknown mechanisms: Part I

Is it not sad? when you meet a person and think "Hey there, new friend" and everything flows for some time (it can be months, or it can be days).... and then it all stops. The messages, the random conversations, the musical exchanges, the (virtual) coffee talks, the pictures... It al ceases, like if it never existed. Like, Never, not a single day. And I just wonder, did I do something wrong? did I say something I was not supposed to? I will never understand what (the heck) brings a person to be sweet and nice to me, and just end it suddenly. I don't remember the last time that it happened to me, and I am sure that every time I swear to myself I will remember this feeling, and just learn to ignore it. But I cannot. Because all those little (stupid) chit-chats meant a lot. And between every beer (or pictures of à la distance coffee) I convinced myself to trust you. And it was so easy. And it was so nice. Did I get carried away too much? Did I... did I... did I.

Because now I am exactly as I was a month ago, but always going back is hard... As if my atoms were to switch from one state to another, again.

No hay comentarios: