jueves, 26 de julio de 2018

Forbidden Mechanisms

Some times we just have to be patient and embrace change...

Because it is inevitable. It might come softly, subtle... Or like a train of wild waves, turning you over to the point that you can almost not breathe (just don't stop breathing). After the storm everything will be clear, I promise.

At the end I've always known that very few things are meant to be constant in my life. But what happens when something you decided one day it was going to be constant, suddenly it does not seem like it anymore? When you realize (and accept) the fact that it might not be that way, but that's ok. And in that journey of detachment, something changed. I can't tell you what, because I don't know exactly. This is where I have to be patient and embrace my change. But... How can I ask you to do the same? would that be right, would that be fair? ... do I need that, do I want it?
...

The challenge here is that (whether I like it or not) I've built many aspects of my life around that idea (around you). We created so many moments, so many memories... even some of my close friendships were created around you. I love you. I love you so deeply. Yet I feel that something changed... And of course I have wondered: is this a reaction to something I may not have realized but my intuition did? How would I know?

Do I want to stay to answer these questions?

...

No hay comentarios: