I don't want to play the victim, I never liked it anyway. But as I seat here, with fireworks popping in the background, I wonder.... am I letting the right people to come close to me? Are those whom I hit happy hours on Thursdays with meant to feed my happiness? I would not say I have a needy nature. But I start to notice a trend in the people who arrived to my life recently. I am the one who always tries to be there... the one who listens. I enjoy being by myself a lot but, hey, we all need company sometimes, right? And it is in those moments, my needy moments, when the people surrounding me vanish. I can feel it almost like a conspiracy. Suddenly none can make it to go out, some of them not even reply to my texts... And I wonder if it is mere coincidence or if I am doing something very wrong...
Don't panic. Sometimes people just cannot make it. But why can they make it almost all of the other times? (usually for happy hours). Maybe I should start becoming closer with the persons I have notice that consider me in their plans. Maybe I am actually acting in the why I criticize with someone else...
*Fireworks still popping...*
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario