jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018
me being clingy (once, once more)
Above it all I wish I could know about you. I look to the sky and ask the stars for answers, trying to understand why you left how you did. A deeper part of me longs for you to call and hear your voice asking "N, can I come over". But that won't happen. And that is just the universe doing me a favor. It is doing me a favor. Even when now the only thing I want is to run straight to your arms, and get lost in your embrace once more. Feel your shy kisses again, and the soft touch of your hands. You broke me into a million pieces and I just came to realize how hard it has been to keep them from falling apart. 'Cause I still feel a shrink in my heart every time you text me, every time you show up at my door with your quirky smile. I know I am a fool. A fool to care, and to still think about you, yet I don't know how to stop this sadness. But I will. I will, and it will all be alright. It's just a matter of time. That same time that put me in your way, will help me to heal. And maybe some day we'll meet again at a record store of NYC, or at my favorite café. But I hope it will all be different. I will know better just how much it can hurt.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario