viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2015

sto solo ricordando

The moment when you look straight into me and all the universe oscillates in every shade of blue. The way it expands and contracts, all within a second, and then I am back. That cold night when our eyes met in a spark, and nothing was the same from then on. Not me, not the memories of you. And since you went away, I must say I have missed you. Why? Must be that book you left, staring at me from my table... God I think I understand half of what I've read... Must be your naughty smile, and those deep blue eyes. The perfect shiver combo.

And now I am here, thousands of miles and many hours away, 'cause somehow I know that you keep that moment when our eyes first met. And I bet you know, that I will keep your sleep safe for as long as I can.

Recuerdas mis historias?
That nightmare hunter, well, I'm more than sure that she's so close to you now. That playful kiddo, with her long hair to the wind and her heart untied. The one who will kiss you this morning, so you will open your eyes to her deep amber light. I wonder, what's next on the story...

I miss you..

No hay comentarios: