viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018
I don't play games.
No. I will never mess with your mind, and if I do, I will make sure you know that I am playing so we can make fun of each other. I won't try to manipulate you in my favor. That is just myself, but please don't play games with me. Don't sneak in with strategies, because I might not notice, and it will hurt... Or I might, and I can assure you that it will hurt anyway. Don't be so selfish that you would mess with me, before even making up your mind. If you care for me, let me know. I am an open book, I don't conceal things. Even when I don't know anymore how good of a thing this is, it is who I am. And I'd rather walk with an open heart than to be afraid of being myself. I understand that this makes me vulnerable, and sometimes I keep asking myself if I should be different. If I should think differently, feel less ... And the answer is I just don't know how to. I am aware that I still have a ton of learning to do when it comes to the ways of the world. But I have no doubt that I will come through it all. And so will you.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario