I wanna talk to you ...almost the same way I need to order my thoughts. I've never liked easy things, just as I don't like being deceived.
I've always felt, in some way or another, as not belonging to this place, being my family and closest friends, the only thing that grounds me here. Or at least, that's what I thought, until this very moment. When I realize that my motor, reason and light is also made of what I long for. What I want, which is what I do, what I'm working on now. Lucky me, huh? I guess not everyone can say firmly that they are just where they want.
Yet, one's got to be careful when it comes to having what you want. Sometimes my mind becomes so fuzzy, I get so distracted and blow minded... that I seem to forget that life keeps going around. Some days I just want the world to stop turning... and wait for me. But life does not wait. Time seems to run faster everyday, and life has become a road for which I need to get new shoes every once in a while... and keep walking.
12,2012.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario