I want a bunch of new things; I want to be the reason for you to change; am I asking too much? .. (and for myself, am I loving you too fast?).
And I say "change" not beacuse I don't like the way you are now, but beacuse I know all of us have a better US inside. Everyday I try to reach my best.. that who lies inside of me, awaiting for a ray of light, for a taste of world. Every moment I seem to fight against myself. The one I am confronting the one I want to be.. or vice versa.
Truth is, that I actually am many things of those I want to be. But there are others that seem so difficult to reach. I think life is a constant battle, and the wish of being better is the engine that moves us to different places of those we are in today; decisions make our path, faith is our strength (personally, God is mine), and love is the only gun we have.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario